University of Miami | 2017 RS • 2018 • 2019 • 2020
Transferred to Florida Atlantic
N’Kosi Perry Football Cards
It's All About Collecting The U!
With over 525 player alumni and staff from the University of Miami Football program represented, I believe my Hurricanes card collection is the most expansive in existence. It includes players that have been inducted into Hall of Fames through practice squad members and those that merely committed and walked away before the season began. Also represented are head coaches, assistants, and other staff members of the program. Along with traditional football cards, I also count similar flat collectables like pocket schedules and ticket stubs.
The Card Album is my personal collection showcase. I originally designed my first website, CardMagnet.info, from scratch in Microsoft FrontPage and used tables to organize things. The site was updated regularly 2009 to 2021. I’m proud to say that I had regular viewers from around the world, and my content was frequently in the top results on Google’s web and image results. The time came to put some new tools and ideas to use, and so TheCardAlbum.com was born.
About N'Kosi Perry
- After a redshirt season in Coral Gables in 2017, played with the Hurricanes for three years
- Totaled 24 games with nine starts
- Passed for just under 2,500 yards in total, with a 52.4 completion percentage and 24 touchdowns, while adding three more scores on the ground and 217 rushing yards
- In 2020, saw action in five games as the team’s primary backup
- Top game was in the 2020 Cheez-It Bowl, where he was 19-of-34 for 228 yards with two passing touchdowns against Oklahoma State
- Made three start in eight games the year prior, throwing for 1,045 yards with eight TD
- Set career high against Virginia Tech with 422 passing yards, going 28-for-47, and throwing for four scores
- First start of the year came in a victory over No. 19 Virginia
- Appeared in the Walk-On’s Independence Bowl to close out year
- In his first season, played in 11 games with six starts, and a 4-2 record
- Passed for a team-high 1,091 yards
- First-ever game was against Savannah State, two weeks later, played majority of game against FIU, with a then-career-high 224 yards passing
- Threw for three scores against the Panthers
- Made first start against North Carolina, and threw for 125 yards, including a long of 42
- Defeated Florida State in come-from-behind fashion, throwing for four TD and 204 yards